Sunday, October 15, 2006

Gr8 to be Back
It's been more than a year since I wrote my last blog entry. My 'being busy' would be more of an excuse than a reason for the same. The long hiatus has been one helluva experience. There was this fresh MBA grad asking his prof "I don't think I have learned much from this program. The prof replied "The learning part..you would realize later but for now just try to differentiate the guy who is standing in front of me from the one who met me on the first day of the program and you would have got your answer".
I would vouch for the Prof's statement..As I reach the last 'quarter' of my program, blogs were possibly the last thing on my mind but blogging was something made compulsory for the System guyz..I wasnt one but then I thought about beginning my second innings neways. Cheers to all bloggers and hoping that those on my previous blogroll are able to find this page :p

No comments: