Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Solitude...in thoughts.....

I can hardly fumble a reason for getting into a shell that I sometimes do...and I sure know my friends hate me for doing that...It might be the fact that i tend to mix up emotions with thoughts or the momentary bliss that my share of solitude's brings me keeps me in it...Or maybe even I don't know about it myself..

I'm reminded of this wonderful song....

Would you take better care of yourself
Would you be kinder to yourself

Would you be more forgiven of your human imperfections
If you realized your best friend was yourself
Who is always with you everywhere
Who is on your side when others aren't there
And tell me who will never let you down in any situation
Who will always see you get your share
And that's why I'm a best friend to myself
And I take me out whenever I feel alone
And I make my life as happy as a best friend would
I was nice to me as anyone i know....

3 comments:

Hristos said...

it is a constant act many of us do, hide inside athemselves, others for long and others for a little as it is a breath.
Yet, the acknowledgement of that very act is a step towards the world.

Vini Barros said...

To hide sometimes is something we all need, to take a time for us, to find out more about us to understand the others, the world around us! I guess it's normal to do this everybody does this once! by the way nice blog you got here, peace all!

Dibyanshi said...

Good one dude!!!!

Please follow my bolgs and give guidance for better