Wednesday, October 17, 2007

A flash from the past---A Diary Extract

"Its 8pm and Iam @ the - station waiting to begin the second leg of my journey. All kinds of thoughts run across my mind and an amalgamation of feelings in my heart...

If i could just live out the last few months all over again...probably i WOULD have done a lot of things I SHOULD have done but DID NOT or atleast reacted to situations with a difference. But life does not go by MY whims and fancies...does it !!

Now this might be the phase of life I might look back in future and say "I learnt a lot from it"..Looking at what 'TOMORROW' might have in store for me...I gotta put down this 'YESTERDAY' and the - factor out of my MIND though it is pretty much a point of prominence in my HEART...

As I sit here contemplating a whole lot of things...'HOPE' certainly being one of them....I could still probably get over this or is it the time to say 'Move on......"



Now today when I look back at this entry....well..maybe I don't want to....or probably the gathering tear does not want me to...

Kuch kushbooye yaadon ke jungle se beh chali
kuch khidkiyaan lamho ke dastak par khul gayi
kuch geet purane rakhe the sirhane
kuch sur kahi khoye the
bandish mil gayi
kisse kuch purane mil gaye....rone ke bahaane mil gaye....

No comments: